Skin Types: 1, 2, 3
Creamy foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.
How To Use:
- Draw several strokes of foundation across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the bridge of nose.
- For sheerer coverage, fingertip-blend to a seamless finish.
- For moderate coverage, use Clinique’s Buff Brush to buff foundation into skin using light, circular motions.
To Contour: Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade deeper than your natural skin tone. Blend well for a natural, seamless look.
- Cheekbones: Suck in cheeks to find hollows, just beneath cheekbones. Apply a stroke of colour starting at the hairline, stopping beneath the center of eye.
- Temples: Draw colour from the tail of the eyebrow up to the forehead.
- Sides of the nose: If a narrower appearance is desired, draw thin lines along the sides of nose.
Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Swipe colour along top of cheekbones, across bridge of nose, above brows and at cupid’s bow (the peaked area along upper lip line). Blend well.
isodecyl isononanoate , kaolin , polyethylene , propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate , euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) waxcandelilla ceracire de candelilla , bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2 , squalane , hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer , ozokerite , ceresin , hydrogenated polyisobutene , octyldodecanol , phytosteryl isostearate , oryzanol , lauryl pca , tocopheryl acetate , lauroyl lysine , lecithin , synthetic beeswax , caprylyl glycol , ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer , disteardimonium hectorite , propylene carbonate , butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer , silica , [+/- iron oxides (ci 77491) , iron oxides (ci 77492) , iron oxides (ci 77499) , titanium dioxide (ci 77891) , mica] <iln41962>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.